Comprehensive consultancy in the field of launching chemical substances and mixtures on the Slovak market
We are here to assist you with placing chemicals and mixtures
Are you planning to launch the chemical substances and mixtures on the Slovak market? We will be happy to help you. It is important to have an overview of chemical legislative measures such as REACH, CLP and biocides. These regulations aim to protect health and the environment. At KORA, we are delighted to offer you thorough guidance and acquaint you with the necessary regulations to ensure accurate implementation when you introduce your products to the market.
What do our services include?
- Preparation of the safety data sheet (SDS) according to the REACH Regulation - always according to the current applicable requirements
- Revisions of outdated SDS
- Advice on the notification of mixtures classified as hazardous via the PCN portal on the ECHA website (according to Article 45 CLP and EC Regulation 2017/542 - Annex VIII CLP)
- Proposal of the label of a chemical mixture or substance in accordance with the SDS and in accordance with the requirements of Slovak and EU legislation, including the UFI code for mixtures classified as hazardous.
- Translation/preparation of SDS and labels also for the Czech and Hungarian market
- Classification of substances and mixtures in accordance with the requirements of EU legislation (EP and Council Regulation No. 1272/2008 CLP) and Slovak legislation (Act No. 67/2010 Coll.).
- Advice on placing biocidal products on the Slovak market
We are here to assist you with placing chemicals and mixtures on the Slovak market. Reach out to our dedicated team at the QUALITY AND ISO DEPARTMENT, and they will provide expert guidance to navigate these intricate procedures.
Mgr. Zuzana Obdržalová
tel.: +421 903 904 073